Scrabble word: MISSES
Is MISSES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MISSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a young woman
- noun - a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
- noun - a form of address for an unmarried woman
- verb - fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- verb - feel or suffer from the lack of
- verb - fail to attend an event or activity
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - fail to reach or get to
- verb - be without
- verb - fail to reach
- verb - be absent
- verb - fail to experience
- verb - to fail to make contact with
There are 6 letters in MISSES: E I M S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISSES
Click to search all anagrams of MISSES plus a wildcard: MISSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISSES
Images for MISSES
Lookup in Wiki for MISSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.