Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMINES exist?
Definitions of AMINES in dictionaries:
- noun - a compound derived from ammonia by replacing hydrogen atoms by univalent hydrocarbon radicals
- adj - a type of chemical compound [n -S] : AMINIC
There are 6 letters in AMINES: A E I M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMINES plus a wildcard: AMINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMINES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMINES
- Chemistry11MrStandring - amines and Amides
- Heterocylic amines - Chime in new window
- Bigger amines have names beginning with amino. For example
- Cliquer sur limage pour la description des acides amins ou sur le ...
- Selective Access to Secondary amines by a Highly Controlled Reductive ...
- amines are basic because of a lone pair of electrons on the nitrogen ...
- effect of substituents on the basicity of aromatic amines
- amines ChemistryTutorVista.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.