Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JASMINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JASMINE exist?
Definitions of JASMINE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several shrubs and vines of the genus Jasminum chiefly native to Asia
- Any of several vines or shrubs of the genus Jasminum, native chiefly to Asia and having usually compound leaves and white or yellow flowers.
- The perfume obtained from these plants.
- See <A href="AHD3_C.
- Any of several plants or shrubs having fragrant flowers.
- A light to brilliant yellow.
- n - a climbing shrub
There are 7 letters in JASMINE: A E I J M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JASMINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JASMINE plus a wildcard: JASMINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JASMINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JASMINE
- Perfect in my Mind Lessons Ive learned from Princess jasmine
- jasmine Flower Wallpaper Wide
- From Head To Toe Disney Princess jasmine Halloween Tutorial
- jasmine The Flowers Avenue
- jasmine Wallpaper - Aladdin Wallpaper (6603746) - Fanpop fanclubs
- ... in Tamil In the land of jasmine flowers Confessions of a Linguist
- Princesas da Disney Meninas da Liberdade
- jasmine flower pictures pictures of jasmines