Scrabble word: JASMINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JASMINE exist?
Definitions of JASMINE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several shrubs and vines of the genus Jasminum chiefly native to Asia
- Any of several vines or shrubs of the genus Jasminum, native chiefly to Asia and having usually compound leaves and white or yellow flowers.
- The perfume obtained from these plants.
- Any of several plants or shrubs having fragrant flowers.
- A light to brilliant yellow.
- noun - a climbing shrub
There are 7 letters in JASMINE: A E I J M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JASMINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JASMINE plus a wildcard: JASMINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JASMINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JASMINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.