Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JEAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does JEAN exist?
Definitions of JEAN in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) close-fitting trousers of heavy denim for manual work or casual wear
- noun - a coarse durable twill-weave cotton fabric
- A heavy, strong, twilled cotton, used in making uniforms and work clothes.
- adj - a durable cotton fabric [n -S] : JEANED
There are 4 letters in JEAN: A E J N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JEAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JEAN plus a wildcard: JEAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JEAN
Images for JEAN
- Sara jean Underwood
- jean Simmons Rose of England
- Doctor reader Sophia recently asked You know the boyfriend jean ...
- Sara jean Underwood 08
- Powell & Pressburger Images - People (jean Simmons)
- jeans jeans jeans
- jean louisa kelly jeanette lee jeanette lee 2012
- LIKE A BUTTERFLY Les ChoristesThe Chorus jean-Baptiste Maunier
- jean Simmons 1600x1200 Wallpapers 1600x1200 Wallpapers & Pictures ...
- Latest Blue Skinny Tapered Boot Cut SB jeans Designs For Womens
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.