Scrabble word: JAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAM exist?
Definitions of JAM in dictionaries:
- noun - preserve of crushed fruit
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- noun - a dense crowd of people
- noun - deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - push down forcibly
- verb - crush or bruise
- verb - interfere with or prevent the reception of signals
- verb - get stuck and immobilized
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- verb - block passage through
- To drive or wedge forcibly into a tight position: jammed the cork in the bottle.
- To activate or apply suddenly: jam the brakes on.
- To cause (moving parts, for example) to lock into an unworkable position: jammed the typewriter keys.
- To pack (items, for example) to excess; cram: jammed my clothes into the suitcase.
- To fill (something) to excess: a suitcase that had been jammed with clothes.
- To block, congest, or clog: a drain that was jammed by debris.
- To crush or bruise: jam a finger.
- To interfere with or prevent the clear reception of (broadcast signals) by electronic means.
- To become wedged or stuck.
- To become inoperable: a typewriter keyboard that had jammed.
- To force one’s way into or through a limited space.
- To play improvisations.
- The act of jamming or the condition of being jammed.
- A crush or congestion of people or things in a limited space: a traffic jam.
- A trying situation; a predicament.
- A preserve made from whole fruit boiled to a pulp with sugar.
- adj - to force together tightly [v JAMMED, JAMMING, JAMS] : JAMMABLE
There are 3 letters in JAM: A J M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAM plus a wildcard: JAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAM
Images for JAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.