Scrabble word: MANES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANES exist?
Definitions of MANES in dictionaries:
- noun - a Persian prophet who founded Manichaeism (216-276)
- noun - long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck
- noun - growth of hair covering the scalp of a human being
- verb - take charge of a certain job
- verb - provide with workers
- The spirits of the dead, regarded as minor supernatural powers in ancient Roman religion.
- The revered spirit of one who has died.
- adj - the long hair growing on and about the neck of some animals [n -S] : MANED, MANELESS
There are 5 letters in MANES: A E M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANES plus a wildcard: MANES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANES
Images for MANES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.