Scrabble word: MANES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANES exist?
Definitions of MANES in dictionaries:
- noun - a Persian prophet who founded Manichaeism (216-276)
- noun - long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck
- noun - growth of hair covering the scalp of a human being
- verb - take charge of a certain job
- verb - provide with workers
- The spirits of the dead, regarded as minor supernatural powers in ancient Roman religion.
- The revered spirit of one who has died.
- adj - the long hair growing on and about the neck of some animals [n -S] : MANED, MANELESS