Scrabble word: SEAMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEAMAN exist?
Definitions of SEAMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who serves as a sailor
- noun - muckraking United States journalist who exposed bad conditions in mental institutions (1867-1922)
- A mariner or sailor.
- A noncommissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds the rank of seaman, seaman apprentice, or seaman recruit.
- adj - a member of a ship's crew [n -S] : SAILORLY
There are 6 letters in SEAMAN: A A E M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEAMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEAMAN plus a wildcard: SEAMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEAMAN
Images for SEAMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.