Scrabble word: REMAINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMAINS exist?
Definitions of REMAINS in dictionaries:
- noun - any object that is left unused or still extant
- noun - the dead body of a human being
- verb - stay the same
- verb - continue in a place, position, or situation
- verb - be left
- verb - stay behind
- All that is left after other parts have been taken away, used up, or destroyed.
- A corpse.
- The unpublished writings of a deceased author.
- Ancient ruins or fossils.
- verb - to continue in the same state
There are 7 letters in REMAINS: A E I M N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMAINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMAINS plus a wildcard: REMAINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMAINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REMAINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.