Scrabble word: SEMINARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEMINARY exist?
Definitions of SEMINARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a private place of education for the young
- noun - a theological school for training ministers or priests or rabbis
- A school, especially a theological school for the training of priests, ministers, or rabbis.
- A school of higher education, especially a private school for girls.
- A place or environment in which something is developed or nurtured.
- noun - a school for the training of priests, ministers, or rabbis
There are 8 letters in SEMINARY: A E I M N R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEMINARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEMINARY plus a wildcard: SEMINARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEMINARY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEMINARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.