Scrabble word: REMAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMAIN exist?
Definitions of REMAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - stay the same
- verb - continue in a place, position, or situation
- verb - be left
- verb - stay behind
- To continue in the same state or condition: These matters remain in doubt.
- To continue to be in the same place; stay or stay behind: We are remaining at home.
- To be left after the removal, loss, passage, or destruction of others: Only a few trees remain.
- To be left as still to be dealt with: A cure remains to be found.
- To endure or persist.
- verb - to continue in the same state
There are 6 letters in REMAIN: A E I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMAIN plus a wildcard: REMAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMAIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REMAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.