Scrabble word: REMAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMAIN exist?
Definitions of REMAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - stay the same
- verb - continue in a place, position, or situation
- verb - be left
- verb - stay behind
- To continue in the same state or condition: These matters remain in doubt.
- To continue to be in the same place; stay or stay behind: We are remaining at home.
- To be left after the removal, loss, passage, or destruction of others: Only a few trees remain.
- To be left as still to be dealt with: A cure remains to be found.
- To endure or persist.
- verb - to continue in the same state