Scrabble word: MARINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARINER exist?
Definitions of MARINER in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who serves as a sailor
- adj - of or relating to the sea
- adj - relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen
- adj - of or relating to military personnel who serve both on land and at sea (specifically the U.S. Marine Corps)
- adj - relating to or characteristic of or occurring on or in the sea
- adj - native to or inhabiting the sea
- One who navigates or assists in navigating a ship.
- adj - a member of a ship's crew [n -S] : SAILORLY