Scrabble word: MARINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARINER exist?
Definitions of MARINER in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who serves as a sailor
- adj - of or relating to the sea
- adj - relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen
- adj - of or relating to military personnel who serve both on land and at sea (specifically the U.S. Marine Corps)
- adj - relating to or characteristic of or occurring on or in the sea
- adj - native to or inhabiting the sea
- One who navigates or assists in navigating a ship.
- adj - a member of a ship's crew [n -S] : SAILORLY
There are 7 letters in MARINER: A E I M N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARINER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARINER plus a wildcard: MARINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARINER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARINER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.