Scrabble word: MARINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARINE exist?
Definitions of MARINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the United States Marine Corps
- noun - a soldier who serves both on shipboard and on land
- adj - of or relating to the sea
- adj - relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen
- adj - of or relating to military personnel who serve both on land and at sea (specifically the U.S. Marine Corps)
- adj - relating to or characteristic of or occurring on or in the sea
- adj - native to or inhabiting the sea
- Of or relating to the sea: marine exploration.
- Native to, inhabiting, or formed by the sea: marine animals.
- Of or relating to shipping or maritime affairs.
- Of or relating to troops that serve at sea as well as on land, specifically the U.
- A soldier serving on a ship or at a naval installation.
- The mercantile or naval ships or shipping fleet of a country.
- The governmental department in charge of naval affairs in some nations.
- A painting or photograph of the sea.
- noun - a soldier trained for service at sea and on land