Scrabble word: MARINE
Is MARINE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MARINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the United States Marine Corps
- noun - a soldier who serves both on shipboard and on land
- adj - of or relating to the sea
- adj - relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen
- adj - of or relating to military personnel who serve both on land and at sea (specifically the U.S. Marine Corps)
- adj - relating to or characteristic of or occurring on or in the sea
- adj - native to or inhabiting the sea
- Of or relating to the sea: marine exploration.
- Native to, inhabiting, or formed by the sea: marine animals.
- Of or relating to shipping or maritime affairs.
- Of or relating to troops that serve at sea as well as on land, specifically the U.
- A soldier serving on a ship or at a naval installation.
- The mercantile or naval ships or shipping fleet of a country.
- The governmental department in charge of naval affairs in some nations.
- A painting or photograph of the sea.
- noun - a soldier trained for service at sea and on land
There are 6 letters in MARINE: A E I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARINE
Click to search all anagrams of MARINE plus a wildcard: MARINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARINE
Lookup in Wiki for MARINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.