Scrabble word: FIREMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIREMAN exist?
Definitions of FIREMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - play in which children pretend to put out a fire
- noun - a laborer who tends fires (as on a coal-fired train or steamship)
- noun - a pitcher who does not start the game
- noun - a member of a fire department who tries to extinguish fires
- A firefighter.
- A man who tends fires; a stoker.
- An enlisted man in the U.
- A relief pitcher.
- noun - a man employed to extinguish fires
There are 7 letters in FIREMAN: A E F I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIREMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIREMAN plus a wildcard: FIREMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIREMAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIREMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.