Scrabble word: FAMINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAMINE exist?
Definitions of FAMINE in dictionaries:
- noun - an acute insufficiency
- noun - a severe shortage of food (as through crop failure) resulting in violent hunger and starvation and death
- A drastic, wide-reaching food shortage.
- A drastic shortage; a dearth.
- Severe hunger; starvation.
- Extreme appetite.
- noun - a widespread scarcity of food
There are 6 letters in FAMINE: A E F I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAMINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAMINE plus a wildcard: FAMINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAMINE
Images for FAMINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.