Scrabble word: INFLAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLAME exist?
Definitions of INFLAME in dictionaries:
- verb - cause inflammation in
- verb - catch fire
- verb - cause to start burning
- verb - arouse or excite feelings and passions
- verb - become inflamed
- To arouse to passionate feeling or action: crimes that inflamed the entire community.
- To make more violent; intensify: “inflamed to madness an already savage nature” (Robert Graves).
- To cause (the skin) to redden or grow hot, as from strong emotion or stimulants.
- To turn red or make glow: Great bonfires inflamed the night.
- To produce inflammation in (a tissue or an organ).
- To set on fire; kindle.
- To become excited or aroused.
- To be affected by inflammation.
- To catch fire.
- verb - to set on fire
There are 7 letters in INFLAME: A E F I L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLAME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLAME plus a wildcard: INFLAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLAME
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLAME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.