Scrabble word: INFLAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLAME exist?
Definitions of INFLAME in dictionaries:
- verb - cause inflammation in
- verb - catch fire
- verb - cause to start burning
- verb - arouse or excite feelings and passions
- verb - become inflamed
- To arouse to passionate feeling or action: crimes that inflamed the entire community.
- To make more violent; intensify: “inflamed to madness an already savage nature” (Robert Graves).
- To cause (the skin) to redden or grow hot, as from strong emotion or stimulants.
- To turn red or make glow: Great bonfires inflamed the night.
- To produce inflammation in (a tissue or an organ).
- To set on fire; kindle.
- To become excited or aroused.
- To be affected by inflammation.
- To catch fire.
- verb - to set on fire