Scrabble word: FILAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILAMENT exist?
Definitions of FILAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a very slender natural or synthetic fiber
- noun - the stalk of a stamen
- noun - a threadlike structure (as a chainlike series of cells)
- noun - a thin wire (usually tungsten) that is heated white hot by the passage of an electric current
- A fine or thinly spun thread, fiber, or wire.
- The stalk that bears the anther in a stamen.
- A chainlike series of cells, as in many algae.
- A fine wire heated electrically to incandescence in an electric lamp.
- A high-resistance wire or ribbon forming the cathode in some thermionic tubes.
- noun - a very thin thread or threadlike structure
There are 8 letters in FILAMENT: A E F I L M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILAMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILAMENT plus a wildcard: FILAMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILAMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FILAMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.