Scrabble word: FILAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILAMENT exist?
Definitions of FILAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a very slender natural or synthetic fiber
- noun - the stalk of a stamen
- noun - a threadlike structure (as a chainlike series of cells)
- noun - a thin wire (usually tungsten) that is heated white hot by the passage of an electric current
- A fine or thinly spun thread, fiber, or wire.
- The stalk that bears the anther in a stamen.
- A chainlike series of cells, as in many algae.
- A fine wire heated electrically to incandescence in an electric lamp.
- A high-resistance wire or ribbon forming the cathode in some thermionic tubes.
- noun - a very thin thread or threadlike structure
There are 8 letters in FILAMENT: A E F I L M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILAMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILAMENT plus a wildcard: FILAMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILAMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words