Scrabble word: FILAMENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILAMENTS exist?
Definitions of FILAMENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a very slender natural or synthetic fiber
- noun - the stalk of a stamen
- noun - a threadlike structure (as a chainlike series of cells)
- noun - a thin wire (usually tungsten) that is heated white hot by the passage of an electric current
- noun - a very thin thread or threadlike structure
There are 9 letters in FILAMENTS: A E F I L M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILAMENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILAMENTS plus a wildcard: FILAMENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILAMENTS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FILAMENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.