Scrabble word: MANIFEST
Is MANIFEST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MANIFEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a customs document listing the contents put on a ship or plane
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - record in a ship's manifest
- verb - reveal its presence or make an appearance
- adj - clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
- To show or demonstrate plainly; reveal: “Mercedes... manifested the chaotic abandonment of hysteria” (Jack London).
- To be evidence of; prove.
- To record in a ship’s manifest.
- To display or present a manifest of (cargo).
- A list of cargo or passengers carried on a ship or plane.
- An invoice of goods carried on a truck or train.
- A list of railroad cars according to owner and location.
- verb - to show clearly
There are 8 letters in MANIFEST: A E F I M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANIFEST
Click to search all anagrams of MANIFEST plus a wildcard: MANIFEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANIFEST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANIFEST
Lookup in Wiki for MANIFEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.