Scrabble word: SMITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMITE exist?
Definitions of SMITE in dictionaries:
- verb - inflict a heavy blow on, with the hand, a tool, or a weapon
- verb - affect suddenly with deep feeling
- verb - cause physical pain or suffering in
- To inflict a heavy blow on, with or as if with the hand, a tool, or a weapon.
- To drive or strike (a weapon, for example) forcefully onto or into something else.
- To attack, damage, or destroy by or as if by blows.
- To afflict: The population was smitten by the plague.
- To afflict retributively; chasten or chastise.
- To deal a blow with or as if with the hand or a handheld weapon.
- verb - to strike heavily