Scrabble word: SMITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMITE exist?
Definitions of SMITE in dictionaries:
- verb - inflict a heavy blow on, with the hand, a tool, or a weapon
- verb - affect suddenly with deep feeling
- verb - cause physical pain or suffering in
- To inflict a heavy blow on, with or as if with the hand, a tool, or a weapon.
- To drive or strike (a weapon, for example) forcefully onto or into something else.
- To attack, damage, or destroy by or as if by blows.
- To afflict: The population was smitten by the plague.
- To afflict retributively; chasten or chastise.
- To deal a blow with or as if with the hand or a handheld weapon.
- verb - to strike heavily
There are 5 letters in SMITE: E I M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMITE plus a wildcard: SMITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMITE
Images for SMITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.