Scrabble word: STYMIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STYMIE exist?
Definitions of STYMIE in dictionaries:
- noun - a situation in golf where an opponent's ball blocks the line between your ball and the hole
- noun - a thwarting and distressing situation
- verb - hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of
- An obstacle or obstruction.
- A situation in golf in which an opponent’s ball obstructs the line of play of one’s own ball on the putting green.
- verb - to prevent the accomplishment of