Scrabble word: STYMIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STYMIE exist?
Definitions of STYMIE in dictionaries:
- noun - a situation in golf where an opponent's ball blocks the line between your ball and the hole
- noun - a thwarting and distressing situation
- verb - hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of
- An obstacle or obstruction.
- A situation in golf in which an opponent’s ball obstructs the line of play of one’s own ball on the putting green.
- verb - to prevent the accomplishment of
There are 6 letters in STYMIE: E I M S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STYMIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STYMIE plus a wildcard: STYMIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STYMIE
Images for STYMIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.