Scrabble word: MISTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISTY exist?
Definitions of MISTY in dictionaries:
- adj - filled or abounding with fog or mist
- adj - wet with mist
- Consisting of or marked by mist: a misty rain; a misty night.
- Obscured or clouded by or as if by mist: far-off, misty mountains.
- Vague; hazy: a misty recollection of a dream.
- Full of tender emotion; sentimental: a love story that left us feeling misty and sad.
- adj - clean and pure
- verb - to remove obstructions
There are 5 letters in MISTY: I M S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISTY plus a wildcard: MISTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISTY
Images for MISTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.