Scrabble word: MYSTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYSTIC exist?
Definitions of MYSTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who believes in the existence of realities beyond human comprehension
- adj - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence
- adj - relating to or resembling mysticism
- adj - relating to or characteristic of mysticism
- Of or relating to religious mysteries or occult rites and practices.
- Of or relating to mysticism or mystics.
- Inspiring a sense of mystery and wonder.
- Mysterious; strange.
- Enigmatic; obscure.
- One who practices or believes in mysticism or a given form of mysticism: Protestant mystics.
- noun - one who professes to have had mystical experiences