Scrabble word: CITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CITY exist?
Definitions of CITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and densely populated urban area
- noun - an incorporated administrative district established by state charter
- noun - people living in a large densely populated municipality
- A center of population, commerce, and culture; a town of significant size and importance.
- An incorporated municipality in the United States with definite boundaries and legal powers set forth in a charter granted by the state.
- A Canadian municipality of high rank, usually determined by population but varying by province.
- A large incorporated town in Great Britain, usually the seat of a bishop, with its title conferred by the Crown.
- The inhabitants of a city considered as a group.
- An ancient Greek city-state.
- Used in combination as an intensive: The playing field was mud city after the big rain.
- noun - a large town
There are 4 letters in CITY: C I T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CITY plus a wildcard: CITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CITY
Images for CITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.