Scrabble word: ICY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ICY exist?
Definitions of ICY in dictionaries:
- adj - devoid of warmth and cordiality
- adj - extremely cold
- adj - covered with or containing or consisting of ice
- adj - shiny and slick as with a thin coating of ice
- Containing or covered with ice: an icy road.
- Resembling ice: icy fingers.
- Chilling in manner: an icy smile; icy detachment.
- adj - covered with ice
There are 3 letters in ICY: C I Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ICY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ICY plus a wildcard: ICY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ICY
3 letter words
Images for ICY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.