Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LYTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does LYTIC exist?
Definitions of LYTIC in dictionaries:
- Of, relating to, or causing lysis: a lytic enzyme.
- Of or relating to a lysin.
- n - the disintegration of cells by lysins
There are 5 letters in LYTIC: C I L T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LYTIC plus a wildcard: LYTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LYTIC
Images for LYTIC
- In the lytic cycle (left) the virus reproduces itself using the host ...
- 77.List the 5 steps of the lytic cycle in viruses.
- Relationship between Bacteriophage and Environmental Conditions
- PHAGES - THE lytic CYCLE ( 20 min)
- Protect Health.....Protect Life Classification of Viruses
- 10b.8 lytic Cycle
- The lytic Cycle
- lytic cycle - cell immediately makes new viruses and bursts ...