Scrabble word: FEINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEINT exist?
Definitions of FEINT in dictionaries:
- noun - any distracting or deceptive maneuver (as a mock attack)
- verb - deceive by a mock action
- A feigned attack designed to draw defensive action away from an intended target.
- To make a feint.
- To deceive with a feint.
- To make a deceptive show of.
- verb - to make a deceptive movement
There are 5 letters in FEINT: E F I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEINT plus a wildcard: FEINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEINT
Images for FEINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.