Scrabble word: INFECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFECT exist?
Definitions of INFECT in dictionaries:
- verb - communicate a disease to
- verb - contaminate with a disease or microorganism
- verb - corrupt with ideas or an ideology
- verb - affect in a contagious way
- To contaminate with a pathogenic microorganism or agent.
- To communicate a pathogen or disease to.
- To invade and produce infection in.
- To contaminate or corrupt: envy that infected their thoughts; a society that was infected by racism.
- To affect in a contagious way: “His fear infected me, and... I followed as fast as I could” (W.
- verb - to contaminate with disease-producing germs
There are 6 letters in INFECT: C E F I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFECT plus a wildcard: INFECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFECT
Images for INFECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.