Scrabble word: INFECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFECT exist?
Definitions of INFECT in dictionaries:
- verb - communicate a disease to
- verb - contaminate with a disease or microorganism
- verb - corrupt with ideas or an ideology
- verb - affect in a contagious way
- To contaminate with a pathogenic microorganism or agent.
- To communicate a pathogen or disease to.
- To invade and produce infection in.
- To contaminate or corrupt: envy that infected their thoughts; a society that was infected by racism.
- To affect in a contagious way: “His fear infected me, and... I followed as fast as I could” (W.
- verb - to contaminate with disease-producing germs