Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFLECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLECT exist?
Definitions of INFLECT in dictionaries:
- verb - change the form of a word in accordance as required by the grammatical rules of the language
- verb - vary the pitch of one's speech
- To alter (the voice) in tone or pitch; modulate.
- To alter (a word) by inflection.
- To turn from a course or a specified alignment; bend.
- To be modified by inflection.
- To give all of the inflected forms of a word; to provide a paradigm.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 7 letters in INFLECT: C E F I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLECT plus a wildcard: INFLECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLECT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.