Scrabble word: INFLECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLECT exist?
Definitions of INFLECT in dictionaries:
- verb - change the form of a word in accordance as required by the grammatical rules of the language
- verb - vary the pitch of one's speech
- To alter (the voice) in tone or pitch; modulate.
- To alter (a word) by inflection.
- To turn from a course or a specified alignment; bend.
- To be modified by inflection.
- To give all of the inflected forms of a word; to provide a paradigm.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY