Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FINITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINITE exist?
Definitions of FINITE in dictionaries:
- adj - bounded or limited in magnitude or spatial or temporal extent
- adj - of verbs
- Having bounds; limited: a finite list of choices; our finite fossil fuel reserves.
- Existing, persisting, or enduring for a limited time only; impermanent.
- Being neither infinite nor infinitesimal.
- Having a positive or negative numerical value; not zero.
- Possible to reach or exceed by counting.
- Having a limited number of elements.
- Limited by person, number, tense, and mood.
- n - something that is finite (having definite limits)
There are 6 letters in FINITE: E F I I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINITE plus a wildcard: FINITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINITE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FINITE
- finite Elements of Water
- So thats finite Element Analysis or at least my effort to give a ...
- finite Element Procedures (repost) Free eBooks Download - EBOOKEE
- Immedia - finite Elemente - Segment-X
- GOLD Parsing System - Deterministic finite Automata
- ( )
- Fluid flow and heat transfer in wellbores - download
- finite element model of the human right middle ear with attached ...
- the criterion on the top shelf of the finite elemente
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.