Scrabble word: FINITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINITE exist?
Definitions of FINITE in dictionaries:
- adj - bounded or limited in magnitude or spatial or temporal extent
- adj - of verbs
- Having bounds; limited: a finite list of choices; our finite fossil fuel reserves.
- Existing, persisting, or enduring for a limited time only; impermanent.
- Being neither infinite nor infinitesimal.
- Having a positive or negative numerical value; not zero.
- Possible to reach or exceed by counting.
- Having a limited number of elements.
- Limited by person, number, tense, and mood.
- noun - something that is finite (having definite limits)