Scrabble word: INFEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFEST exist?
Definitions of INFEST in dictionaries:
- verb - invade in great numbers
- verb - occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- verb - live on or in a host, as of parasites
- To inhabit or overrun in numbers large enough to be harmful, threatening, or obnoxious: rats infesting the sewers; streets that were infested with drugs.
- To live as a parasite in or on tissues or organs or on the skin and its appendages: livestock that were infested with tapeworms.
- verb - to overrun in large numbers