Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFEST exist?
Definitions of INFEST in dictionaries:
- verb - invade in great numbers
- verb - occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- verb - live on or in a host, as of parasites
- To inhabit or overrun in numbers large enough to be harmful, threatening, or obnoxious: rats infesting the sewers; streets that were infested with drugs.
- To live as a parasite in or on tissues or organs or on the skin and its appendages: livestock that were infested with tapeworms.
- verb - to overrun in large numbers
There are 6 letters in INFEST: E F I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFEST plus a wildcard: INFEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.