Is INFEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFEST in various dictionaries:
- verb - invade in great numbers
- verb - occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- verb - live on or in a host, as of parasites
- To inhabit or overrun in numbers large enough to be harmful, threatening, or obnoxious: rats infesting the sewers; streets that were infested with drugs.
- To live as a parasite in or on tissues or organs or on the skin and its appendages: livestock that were infested with tapeworms.
- verb - to overrun in large numbers
There are 6 letters in INFEST: E F I N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFEST, to go: INFEST?
Rearrange the letters in INFEST and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of INFEST
5 letters out of INFEST
4 letters out of INFEST
3 letters out of INFEST
2 letters out of INFEST
Contextual use of INFEST
What's nearby INFEST
Lookup in Wiki for INFEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFEST"