Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEAST exist?
Definitions of FEAST in dictionaries:
- noun - a ceremonial dinner party for many people
- noun - something experienced with great delight
- noun - a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
- noun - an elaborate party (often outdoors)
- verb - partake in a feast or banquet
- verb - provide a feast or banquet for
- verb - gratify
- A large, elaborately prepared meal, usually for many persons and often accompanied by entertainment; a banquet.
- A meal that is well prepared and abundantly enjoyed.
- A periodic religious festival commemorating an event or honoring a god or saint.
- To give a feast for; entertain or feed sumptuously: feasted the guests on venison.
- To partake of a feast; eat heartily.
- To experience something with gratification or delight: feasted on the view.
- v - to eat sumptuously
There are 5 letters in FEAST: A E F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEAST plus a wildcard: FEAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEAST
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEAST
- thanksgiving-feast South Asian Generation Next
- CHRISTMAS feast
- Easter feaster VividLife.me
- ... Beer and Cheer at Brewmasters feast ( a Bonus Eddyline Beer Guide
- Picture of feast of food on a outdoor patio in the summertime.
- feast or Famine Make Everybody Happy
- feast Day of St. Stephen King of Hungary Altar Stones Oratory Altar ...
- Cats Eye View MPL My Winged Thanksgiving Dinner
- Christmas draws near and everyone is high with Christmas spirit feast ...
- Thanksgiving Dinner Dance Parade Balloons Marias Movers