Scrabble word: FEAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEAST exist?
Definitions of FEAST in dictionaries:
- noun - a ceremonial dinner party for many people
- noun - something experienced with great delight
- noun - a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
- noun - an elaborate party (often outdoors)
- verb - partake in a feast or banquet
- verb - provide a feast or banquet for
- verb - gratify
- A large, elaborately prepared meal, usually for many persons and often accompanied by entertainment; a banquet.
- A meal that is well prepared and abundantly enjoyed.
- A periodic religious festival commemorating an event or honoring a god or saint.
- To give a feast for; entertain or feed sumptuously: feasted the guests on venison.
- To partake of a feast; eat heartily.
- To experience something with gratification or delight: feasted on the view.
- verb - to eat sumptuously
There are 5 letters in FEAST: A E F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEAST plus a wildcard: FEAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEAST
Images for FEAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.