Scrabble word: FEAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEAST exist?
Definitions of FEAST in dictionaries:
- noun - a ceremonial dinner party for many people
- noun - something experienced with great delight
- noun - a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
- noun - an elaborate party (often outdoors)
- verb - partake in a feast or banquet
- verb - provide a feast or banquet for
- verb - gratify
- A large, elaborately prepared meal, usually for many persons and often accompanied by entertainment; a banquet.
- A meal that is well prepared and abundantly enjoyed.
- A periodic religious festival commemorating an event or honoring a god or saint.
- To give a feast for; entertain or feed sumptuously: feasted the guests on venison.
- To partake of a feast; eat heartily.
- To experience something with gratification or delight: feasted on the view.
- verb - to eat sumptuously