Scrabble word: FEASTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEASTS exist?
Definitions of FEASTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a ceremonial dinner party for many people
- noun - something experienced with great delight
- noun - a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
- noun - an elaborate party (often outdoors)
- verb - partake in a feast or banquet
- verb - provide a feast or banquet for
- verb - gratify
- verb - to eat sumptuously
There are 6 letters in FEASTS: A E F S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEASTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEASTS plus a wildcard: FEASTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEASTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEASTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.