Scrabble word: SAFETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAFETY exist?
Definitions of SAFETY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being certain that adverse effects will not be caused by some agent under defined conditions
- noun - a safe place
- noun - a device designed to prevent injury or accidents
- noun - (baseball) the successful act of striking a baseball in such a way that the batter reaches base safely
- noun - contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- noun - a score in American football
- The condition of being safe; freedom from danger, risk, or injury.
- A device designed to prevent accidents, as a lock on a firearm preventing accidental firing.
- A play in which a member of the offensive team downs the ball, willingly or unwillingly, behind his own goal line, resulting in two points for the defensive team.
- One of two defensive backs; a safetyman.
- A condom.
- verb - to protect against failure, breakage, or accident