Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAFETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAFETY exist?
Definitions of SAFETY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being certain that adverse effects will not be caused by some agent under defined conditions
- noun - a safe place
- noun - a device designed to prevent injury or accidents
- noun - (baseball) the successful act of striking a baseball in such a way that the batter reaches base safely
- noun - contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- noun - a score in American football
- The condition of being safe; freedom from danger, risk, or injury.
- A device designed to prevent accidents, as a lock on a firearm preventing accidental firing.
- A play in which a member of the offensive team downs the ball, willingly or unwillingly, behind his own goal line, resulting in two points for the defensive team.
- One of two defensive backs; a safetyman.
- A condom.
- v - to protect against failure, breakage, or accident
There are 6 letters in SAFETY: A E F S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAFETY plus a wildcard: SAFETY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAFETY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAFETY
- Science Notebooking safety Posters
- safety Precautions PolyHouse 2011
- safety standards for Cleanroom Dry Room construction projects
- This sign warns of a high voltage hazard.
- Fire safety for Kids
- This safety sign indicates the location of a fire blanket.
- Workplace safety Poster
- Health and safety
- Health & safety Signs
- Know them live them love them obey them.