Scrabble word: LISTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LISTEN exist?
Definitions of LISTEN in dictionaries:
- verb - hear with intention
- verb - listen and pay attention
- verb - pay close attention to
- To make an effort to hear something: listen to the radio; listening for the bell.
- To pay attention; heed: “She encouraged me to listen carefully to what country people called mother wit” (Maya Angelou).
- To listen to a conversation between others; eavesdrop.
- To tune in and listen to a broadcast.
- verb - to make conscious use of the sense of hearing
There are 6 letters in LISTEN: E I L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LISTEN