Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LISTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LISTEN exist?
Definitions of LISTEN in dictionaries:
- verb - hear with intention
- verb - listen and pay attention
- verb - pay close attention to
- To make an effort to hear something: listen to the radio; listening for the bell.
- To pay attention; heed: “She encouraged me to listen carefully to what country people called mother wit” (Maya Angelou).
- To listen to a conversation between others; eavesdrop.
- To tune in and listen to a broadcast.
- verb - to make conscious use of the sense of hearing
There are 6 letters in LISTEN: E I L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LISTEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LISTEN plus a wildcard: LISTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LISTEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LISTEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.