Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LECTINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LECTINS exist?
Definitions of LECTINS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several plant glycoproteins that act like specific antibodies but are not antibodies in that they are not evoked by an antigenic stimulus
- n - a protein that binds to a sugar molecule
There are 7 letters in LECTINS: C E I L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LECTINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LECTINS plus a wildcard: LECTINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LECTINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LECTINS
- Toxins in Foods lectins and How They Work Smart Diner
- leaky gut picture web 1024x867 All About lectins
- Lectin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- lectins AND COMPLEMENT
- FIGURE 1 Two types of C-type lectins or lectin-like molecules are ...
- Part I Structures andfunctions of animal lectins
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.