Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENLIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENLIST exist?
Definitions of ENLIST in dictionaries:
- verb - join the military
- verb - hire for work or assistance
- verb - engage somebody to enter the army
- To engage (persons or a person) for service in the armed forces.
- To engage the support or cooperation of.
- To enter the armed forces.
- To participate actively in a cause or an enterprise.
- verb - to engage for military service
There are 6 letters in ENLIST: E I L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENLIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENLIST plus a wildcard: ENLIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENLIST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENLIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.