Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LISTENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LISTENS exist?
Definitions of LISTENS in dictionaries:
- verb - hear with intention
- verb - listen and pay attention
- verb - pay close attention to
- v - to make conscious use of the sense of hearing
There are 7 letters in LISTENS: E I L N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LISTENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LISTENS plus a wildcard: LISTENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LISTENS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LISTENS
- GOD listens TO SLAYER by liquid-venom on deviantART
- God listens Redkabbage
- God listens to by Darraneekeri on deviantART
- To aquire knowlege one must study but to aquire wisdom one must ...
- Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens. Jimi Hendrix
- listens TO ONE DIRECTION BECAUSE THEYRE TALENTED Annoying ...
- Nobody ever listens
- listen-music-student-girl Youth Are Awesome
- Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
- SIMON listens TO HIS IPOD - Simon Seville Photo (19593345) - Fanpop ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.