Scrabble word: SILENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILENT exist?
Definitions of SILENT in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by absence of sound
- adj - failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to
- adj - implied by or inferred from actions or statements
- adj - not made to sound
- adj - having a frequency below or above the range of human audibility
- adj - unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
- Marked by absence of noise or sound; still.
- Not inclined to speak; not talkative.
- Unable to speak.
- Refraining from speech: Do be silent.
- Not voiced or expressed; unspoken: a silent curse; silent consent.
- Inactive; quiescent: a silent volcano.
- Having no phonetic value; unpronounced: the silent b in subtle.
- A silent movie.
- adv - making no sound or noise [adj -LENTER, -LENTEST] : SILENTLY