Scrabble word: SILENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILENT exist?
Definitions of SILENT in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by absence of sound
- adj - failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to
- adj - implied by or inferred from actions or statements
- adj - not made to sound
- adj - having a frequency below or above the range of human audibility
- adj - unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
- Marked by absence of noise or sound; still.
- Not inclined to speak; not talkative.
- Unable to speak.
- Refraining from speech: Do be silent.
- Not voiced or expressed; unspoken: a silent curse; silent consent.
- Inactive; quiescent: a silent volcano.
- Having no phonetic value; unpronounced: the silent b in subtle.
- A silent movie.
- adv - making no sound or noise [adj -LENTER, -LENTEST] : SILENTLY
There are 6 letters in SILENT: E I L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILENT plus a wildcard: SILENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SILENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.