Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LENTILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENTILS exist?
Definitions of LENTILS in dictionaries:
- noun - round flat seed of the lentil plant used for food
- noun - the fruit or seed of a lentil plant
- noun - widely cultivated Eurasian annual herb grown for its edible flattened seeds that are cooked like peas and also ground into meal and for its leafy stalks that are used as fodder
- n - a Eurasian annual plant
There are 7 letters in LENTILS: E I L L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LENTILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LENTILS plus a wildcard: LENTILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LENTILS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LENTILS
- Organic Organic Beans Peas & lentils - Organic Road - Organic Road
- Masoor Dal Brown and Orange lentils One Life to Eat
- Everythings Coming Up lentils Elisa Zied
- lentilslentils and More lentils
- Yellow lentils puy lentils yellow split peas red lentils
- From left to right regular lentils red lentils and split peas.
- Northern Gate lentils
- lentils - Glossary - How to cook - BBC Good Food
- Full resolution (3840 2160 pixels file size 3.99 MB MIME ...
- husked lentils 1 football type lentils2 red split lentils 1 1 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.