Scrabble word: LENTIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENTIL exist?
Definitions of LENTIL in dictionaries:
- noun - round flat seed of the lentil plant used for food
- noun - the fruit or seed of a lentil plant
- noun - widely cultivated Eurasian annual herb grown for its edible flattened seeds that are cooked like peas and also ground into meal and for its leafy stalks that are used as fodder
- A leguminous plant (Lens culinaris) native to southwest Asia, having flat pods containing lens-shaped, edible seeds.
- The round, flattened seed of this plant.
- noun - a Eurasian annual plant
There are 6 letters in LENTIL: E I L L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LENTIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LENTIL plus a wildcard: LENTIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LENTIL
Images for LENTIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.