Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LENTIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENTIL exist?
Definitions of LENTIL in dictionaries:
- noun - round flat seed of the lentil plant used for food
- noun - the fruit or seed of a lentil plant
- noun - widely cultivated Eurasian annual herb grown for its edible flattened seeds that are cooked like peas and also ground into meal and for its leafy stalks that are used as fodder
- A leguminous plant (Lens culinaris) native to southwest Asia, having flat pods containing lens-shaped, edible seeds.
- The round, flattened seed of this plant.
- n - a Eurasian annual plant
There are 6 letters in LENTIL: E I L L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LENTIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LENTIL plus a wildcard: LENTIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LENTIL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LENTIL
- Dr. Vanessas Blog lentil Soup to the Rescue
- Polished Brown lentil - Orange lentil
- lentil China lentil Manufacturer SQ-011 lentil
- Does anyone cook with lentils. If so
- File3 types of lentil.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- lentils lentils and More lentils
- Reasons Why You Should Eat lentilS Project Open HandProject Open ...
- PlantFiles Picture 2 of lentil (Lens culinaris)
- Masoor Dal Brown and Orange lentils One Life to Eat
- Year of Slow Cooking Sausage and lentil Stew Slow Cooker Recipe