Scrabble word: LENTIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENTIL exist?
Definitions of LENTIL in dictionaries:
- noun - round flat seed of the lentil plant used for food
- noun - the fruit or seed of a lentil plant
- noun - widely cultivated Eurasian annual herb grown for its edible flattened seeds that are cooked like peas and also ground into meal and for its leafy stalks that are used as fodder
- A leguminous plant (Lens culinaris) native to southwest Asia, having flat pods containing lens-shaped, edible seeds.
- The round, flattened seed of this plant.
- noun - a Eurasian annual plant