Scrabble word: TELLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELLING exist?
Definitions of TELLING in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of narration
- noun - informing by words
- noun - disclosing information or giving evidence about another
- verb - express in words
- verb - let something be known
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - discern or comprehend
- verb - inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- verb - give evidence
- verb - mark as different
- adj - disclosing unintentionally
- adj - powerfully persuasive
- adj - producing a strong effect
- Having force and producing a striking effect.
- adj - to give a detailed account of [v TOLD, TELLING, TELLS] : TELLABLE
There are 7 letters in TELLING: E G I L L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TELLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELLING plus a wildcard: TELLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELLING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TELLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.