Is TELLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TELLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an act of narration
- noun - informing by words
- noun - disclosing information or giving evidence about another
- verb - express in words
- verb - let something be known
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - discern or comprehend
- verb - inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- verb - give evidence
- verb - mark as different
- adj - disclosing unintentionally
- adj - powerfully persuasive
- adj - producing a strong effect
- Having force and producing a striking effect.
- adj - to give a detailed account of [v TOLD, TELLING, TELLS] : TELLABLE
There are 7 letters in TELLING: E G I L L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TELLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of TELLING, to go: TELLING?
Rearrange the letters in TELLING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TELLING
6 letters out of TELLING
5 letters out of TELLING
4 letters out of TELLING
3 letters out of TELLING
2 letters out of TELLING
Contextual use of TELLING
What's nearby TELLING
Lookup in Wiki for TELLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TELLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TELLING"