Scrabble word: TINSEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINSEL exist?
Definitions of TINSEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a showy decoration that is basically valueless
- noun - a thread with glittering metal foil attached
- verb - impart a cheap brightness to
- verb - adorn with tinsel
- verb - interweave with tinsel
- Very thin sheets, strips, or threads of a glittering material used as a decoration.
- Something sparkling or showy but basically valueless: the tinsel of parties and promotional events.
- Made of or decorated with tinsel.
- Gaudy, showy, and basically valueless.
- To decorate with or as if with tinsel: tinsel a Christmas tree.
- To give a false sparkle to.
- verb - to give a showy or gaudy appearance to