Scrabble word: TINSEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINSEL exist?
Definitions of TINSEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a showy decoration that is basically valueless
- noun - a thread with glittering metal foil attached
- verb - impart a cheap brightness to
- verb - adorn with tinsel
- verb - interweave with tinsel
- Very thin sheets, strips, or threads of a glittering material used as a decoration.
- Something sparkling or showy but basically valueless: the tinsel of parties and promotional events.
- Made of or decorated with tinsel.
- Gaudy, showy, and basically valueless.
- To decorate with or as if with tinsel: tinsel a Christmas tree.
- To give a false sparkle to.
- verb - to give a showy or gaudy appearance to
There are 6 letters in TINSEL: E I L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TINSEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TINSEL plus a wildcard: TINSEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TINSEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TINSEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.