Scrabble word: STENCIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does STENCIL exist?
Definitions of STENCIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheet of material (metal, plastic, cardboard, waxed paper, silk, etc.) that has been perforated with a pattern (printing or a design)
- verb - mark or print with a stencil
- A sheet, as of plastic or cardboard, in which a desired lettering or design has been cut so that ink or paint applied to the sheet will reproduce the pattern on the surface beneath.
- The lettering or design produced with such a sheet.
- The process of printing with such a sheet.
- To mark with a stencil.
- To produce by stencil.
- verb - to mark by means of a perforated sheet of material