Scrabble word: STENCIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does STENCIL exist?
Definitions of STENCIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheet of material (metal, plastic, cardboard, waxed paper, silk, etc.) that has been perforated with a pattern (printing or a design)
- verb - mark or print with a stencil
- A sheet, as of plastic or cardboard, in which a desired lettering or design has been cut so that ink or paint applied to the sheet will reproduce the pattern on the surface beneath.
- The lettering or design produced with such a sheet.
- The process of printing with such a sheet.
- To mark with a stencil.
- To produce by stencil.
- verb - to mark by means of a perforated sheet of material
There are 7 letters in STENCIL: C E I L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STENCIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STENCIL plus a wildcard: STENCIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STENCIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STENCIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.