Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STENCIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does STENCIL exist?
Definitions of STENCIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheet of material (metal, plastic, cardboard, waxed paper, silk, etc.) that has been perforated with a pattern (printing or a design)
- verb - mark or print with a stencil
- A sheet, as of plastic or cardboard, in which a desired lettering or design has been cut so that ink or paint applied to the sheet will reproduce the pattern on the surface beneath.
- The lettering or design produced with such a sheet.
- The process of printing with such a sheet.
- To mark with a stencil.
- To produce by stencil.
- v - to mark by means of a perforated sheet of material
There are 7 letters in STENCIL: C E I L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STENCIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STENCIL plus a wildcard: STENCIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STENCIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STENCIL
- HIBISCUS stencil - TAG Body Art
- Damask Design stencil on Tacky Back
- Printable stencil Picture - Cat stencil - Free Printables
- Mike Wazowski Pumpkin stencil
- Graffiti Style Elvis stencil
- 28 Halloween Cat Pumpkin stencils for a spooky Halloween Pictures of ...
- Mushroom stencil by Murat-Nautilus on deviantART
- Printable stencil Picture - Kitten stencil From Fun With Pictures.com
- Graffiti Style Marilyn stencil
- For more cool stencils check out stencil Swap .