Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLIENT exist?
Definitions of CLIENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who seeks the advice of a lawyer
- noun - someone who pays for goods or services
- noun - (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- The party for which professional services are rendered, as by an attorney.
- A customer or patron: clients of the hotel.
- A person using the services of a social services agency.
- One that depends on the protection of another.
- A client state.
- A computer or program that can download files for manipulation from a server.
- noun - one who buys something
There are 6 letters in CLIENT: C E I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLIENT plus a wildcard: CLIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLIENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLIENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.