Scrabble word: CLIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLIENT exist?
Definitions of CLIENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who seeks the advice of a lawyer
- noun - someone who pays for goods or services
- noun - (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- The party for which professional services are rendered, as by an attorney.
- A customer or patron: clients of the hotel.
- A person using the services of a social services agency.
- One that depends on the protection of another.
- A client state.
- A computer or program that can download files for manipulation from a server.
- noun - one who buys something