Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUNICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUNICLE exist?
Definitions of TUNICLE in dictionaries:
- A sleeved outer vestment reaching to the knees, worn over the alb by a subdeacon or sometimes under the dalmatic by a bishop or cardinal.
- n - one of the ceremonial garments of the clergy
There are 7 letters in TUNICLE: C E I L N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUNICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUNICLE plus a wildcard: TUNICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUNICLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUNICLE
- ... candles - altar candles - altar sets - TS-ROZ-GT SEMI-GOTHIC tunicle
- subdeacon in tunicle priest in chasuble deacon in dalmatic
- results for tunicletunicle
- tunicle worn by a sub-deacon (the highest order of laity) at the ...
- Its the churchs tunicle but Rick brought his own cotta. As you do ...
- ... altar candles - altar sets - TS-ROZ-GH WHITEOLIVE SEMI-GOTHIC tunicle
- Coptic tunicle 08 Flickr - Photo Sharing
- New Liturgical Movement A Nice Specimen of 20th Century Liturgical ...
- Gothic tunicle (7776) - Standard - Dalmatics & tunicles - Sacred ...