Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CULTIGEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CULTIGEN exist?
Definitions of CULTIGEN in dictionaries:
- An organism, especially a cultivated plant, such as a banana, not known to have a wild or uncultivated counterpart.
- n - a variety of plant originating under cultivation
There are 8 letters in CULTIGEN: C E G I L N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CULTIGEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CULTIGEN plus a wildcard: CULTIGEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CULTIGEN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CULTIGEN
- Salvia on Wikipedia - Miley Cyrus Mila Kunis Smoking Salvia - Zimbio
- Link Hortivar The Food and Agriculture Organization of the ...
- Okra - Recidemia English
- gotejamento para plantacao de quiabo 20 em 20 cm plantio 50 X 120 cm
- Sweet Pink Valentine Eye Tutorial
- Magnified Pollen
- Horticultural Flora Pictures and Images
- Red Delicious - goo Wikipedia ()
- Avena sativa L. - Oats
- Main article cultigen
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.