Scrabble word: LUNGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUNGE exist?
Definitions of LUNGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving forward suddenly
- noun - (fencing) an attacking thrust made with one foot forward and the back leg straight and with the sword arm outstretched forward
- verb - make a thrusting forward movement
- A sudden thrust or pass, as with a sword.
- A sudden forward movement or plunge.
- To make a sudden thrust or pass.
- To move with a sudden thrust.
- verb - to make a forceful forward movement
There are 5 letters in LUNGE: E G L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUNGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUNGE plus a wildcard: LUNGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUNGE
Images for LUNGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.