Scrabble word: LUNGE
Is LUNGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LUNGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving forward suddenly
- noun - (fencing) an attacking thrust made with one foot forward and the back leg straight and with the sword arm outstretched forward
- verb - make a thrusting forward movement
- A sudden thrust or pass, as with a sword.
- A sudden forward movement or plunge.
- To make a sudden thrust or pass.
- To move with a sudden thrust.
- verb - to make a forceful forward movement
There are 5 letters in LUNGE: E G L N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LUNGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LUNGE, to go: LUNGE?
Rearrange the letters in LUNGE and see some winning combinations
Images for LUNGE
Lookup in Wiki for LUNGE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.