Scrabble word: JUNGLE
Is JUNGLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JUNGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a location marked by an intense competition and struggle for survival
- noun - a place where hoboes camp
- noun - an impenetrable equatorial forest
- Land densely overgrown with tropical vegetation.
- A dense thicket or growth.
- A dense, confused mass; a jumble.
- Something made up of many confused elements; a bewildering complex or maze: sorting through the jungle of regulations.
- A place or milieu characterized by intense, often ruthless competition or struggle for survival: the corporate jungle.
- adj - land covered with dense tropical vegetation [n -S] : JUNGLED
There are 6 letters in JUNGLE: E G J L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNGLE
Click to search all anagrams of JUNGLE plus a wildcard: JUNGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUNGLE
Images for JUNGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.