Scrabble word: JUNGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNGLE exist?
Definitions of JUNGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a location marked by an intense competition and struggle for survival
- noun - a place where hoboes camp
- noun - an impenetrable equatorial forest
- Land densely overgrown with tropical vegetation.
- A dense thicket or growth.
- A dense, confused mass; a jumble.
- Something made up of many confused elements; a bewildering complex or maze: sorting through the jungle of regulations.
- A place or milieu characterized by intense, often ruthless competition or struggle for survival: the corporate jungle.
- adj - land covered with dense tropical vegetation [n -S] : JUNGLED