Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUNG exist?
Definitions of LUNG in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two saclike respiratory organs in the chest of vertebrates
- Either of two spongy, saclike respiratory organs in most vertebrates, occupying the chest cavity together with the heart and functioning to remove carbon dioxide from the blood and provide it with oxygen.
- A similar organ in some invertebrates, including spiders and terrestrial snails.
- n - a respiratory organ
There are 4 letters in LUNG: G L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUNG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUNG plus a wildcard: LUNG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUNG
Images for LUNG
- Clean lung - Cancer lung - Emphysema lung
- grandmother in memory lung cancer ribbon tattoo
- Coafuri tunsori noi adolescente generatiaX
- lung Disease in Premature Neonates Radiologic-Pathologic Correlation ...
- PET Evaluation of lung Cancer
- lung cancer tumours in smokers have 10-times more genetic mutations ...
- httpbb.westernu.eduwebPathologywebpath60webpathradiolpulmrad ...
- lung cancer is a fashion faux pas - Osocio The best of non-profit ...
- www.biomedcentral.com - Figure
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.