Scrabble word: LOUNGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOUNGE exist?
Definitions of LOUNGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an upholstered seat for more than one person
- noun - a room (as in a hotel or airport) with seating where people can wait
- verb - sit or recline comfortably
- verb - be about
- To move or act in a lazy, relaxed way; loll: lounging on the sofa; lounged around in pajamas.
- To pass (time) in a lazy, relaxed, or idle way: lounged the day away.
- A public waiting room, as in a hotel or an air terminal, often having smoking or lavatory facilities.
- An establishment or a room in an establishment, as in a hotel or restaurant, where cocktails are served.
- A living room.
- A lobby.
- A long couch, especially one having no back and a headrest at one end.
- verb - to recline or lean in a relaxed, lazy manner
There are 6 letters in LOUNGE: E G L N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOUNGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOUNGE plus a wildcard: LOUNGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOUNGE
Images for LOUNGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.